Obtaining Quotations From Flat Roofing Contractors
It is good to get quotations from different companies for comparison.
A ‘Core Test’ should first be conducted and then re-sealed, this is done to study the process and determine any reason(s) for failure.
The Quotation should cover the following aspects:
- The job site
- The flaws on the existing roof analyzing the situation and proffering the best solutions
- How much changes will be made on the existing work
- Extra details like repainting damaged areas
- A comprehensive list of all materials needed, this should include product names, approval standards, insulation thickness and the potential risk of condensation
- Proposed detailed description of the bonding method to be used
- The contractors strategy to forming the different parts like roof edges, abutments to walls and so on
- The best kind of surface protection
- A quote and the period of validity
- The payment plan
- The details for insurance and guarantees in clearly stated terms
- Safety measures to be put in place and the costs of doing this
Other necessary information can be included to make the quotation more comprehensive and explanatory.
Get In Touch
97 High Road
01992 731 007
07831 212 837